woensdag 1 mei 2013

Wishlist from May


I have periods that I shop all of my spare time on the internet and in shops.
Now I'm in that kind op period, it got nothing to do with my period every month. This is something what happends when I'm happy, when I want to celebrate every minute of the day with buying something beautiful for myself.
It's also good for the economy, that's the first reason, just spending all the money I got and not saving.
There are a few things that I check everyday, because they are not in stock anymore and I'm waiting to get back in stock or I'm a little bit in doubt.
But in this collage, it looks really nice together, I think I'm going to treat myself, reason: I did a lot of things of my "to-do-list" today.
What's your reason to buy something?


1. Z Spoke by Zac Posen
2. Topshop
3. Moxham
4. & other stories
5. Choies

Geen opmerkingen: